Secure your place in the 2021 Australian Open!
It’s confirmed! Entries are now open for the return of the World’s Biggest Bowls Festival.
After a year in hiatus as a result of COVID-19, the Australian Open will return to the sunny Gold Coast from June 12-25 in 2021.
Some of the features of next year’s event include:
- Frozen entry fees! Online entries starting from $55.
- Open disciplines in Singles, Pairs & Fours, Under-18 Singles (Boys’ & Girls), Over-60’s Pairs (Men’s & Women’s) and various Bowlers with a Disability disciplines.
- Bonus Mixed Pairs and Megabowl Support Events to be held throughout the event.
- Up to 13 host venues with some of the best greens in the world.
- Increased total prize pool to $275,000, across just under 700 prize money paying places.
- A ‘Player of the Tournament’ cheque for $2,500 which rewards the best and most consistent individual player across all open disciplines.
- Opportunity to purchase an official 2021 Australian Open commemorative shirt.
- An opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet new ones, while enjoying the sun and fun-filled destination that is the Gold Coast.
Due to high-interest, entries for the 2021 Australian Open will remain open until 11.59pm, Friday, April 9, 2021.
Have a question? Head to our FAQs page or alternatively, head to any of our social media platforms to send us a message!
Terms & Conditions – Aero Bowls promotional offer:
‘$25 Aero Bowls AO Trade Stand’ vouchers will be awarded to the first 50 entrants to the 2021 Australian Open Singles events.
Voucher not redeemable on clothing products, nor on already reduced or discounted products.
The voucher must be redeemed in person at the Aero Bowls stall in the Australian Open of Bowls trade display between June 12-25 2021.
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
Aero Bowls will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
One voucher can be used for a single transaction only. Customers can not combine multiple vouchers to use on a single order.
Should the transaction value exceed the voucher value, the customer will be required to settle the value difference via cash or eft.
Vouchers will be emailed to the first 50 Australian Open entries by April 10, 2021.