Check in QLD app
The Check In Qld app is available to download and use to help keep Queenslanders COVID Safe when we’re enjoying venues like pubs, clubs, restaurants and cafes across Queensland.
The Check In Qld app is a contactless, free, secure and convenient way for customers to sign into a Queensland business.
By using the Check In Qld app you’ll be:
• able to check in to participating businesses without having to enter your details each time
• protecting your own personal information – data is stored by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing if needed
• helping make contact tracing faster, more reliable and complete.
Register your details (required for the first time only).
• Full name
• Phone number
• Email address
At participating venues, open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed Check In Qld QR code.
Add in any additional people—those who are with you without their own device or app.
When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the app successful check in screen.
As everyone is aware, 2020 was a challenging year and many steps have been taken by Bowls Australia along with each host venue to ensure the Australian Open can proceed in 2021. It is all parties’ intentions to ensure the health and safety of all players, officials, volunteers and spectators who attend the Australian Open. We ask the following steps be followed while participating in the event:-
- Where possible ensure social distancing of 1.5m is adhered to.
- Wash/sanitise your hands regularly throughout the day.
- Do not share equipment such as bowls, cloths etc.
- Where possible refrain from picking up team mates or opponents bowls
- Where possible refrain from shaking hands or high-fiving.
- If a player feels sick please advise the BA event staff. Anyone that feels ill will be advised to stay home and not participate in the competition until they have seen a doctor.
Below is a checklist to consider before travelling to the AO.
|Within the past 14 days…||YES||NO|
|Have you had any contact with anyone diagnosed as having the Coronavirus?|
|Have you been in quarantine for any period?|
|Have you ever tested positive to Coronavirus?|
|Have you experienced any of the following symptoms:|
|– Sore throat|
|– Chest pains|