Players that win prize money at the 2022 Australian Open must complete the prize money claim form, indicating the discipline that they have won prize money and the total prize money won – unless they already provided their bank account details AND answered the statement by supplier question on the entry form.
This form must be submitted to Bowls Australia within two weeks of the conclusion of the tournament (therefore, by June 24, 2022) via one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com;
- Fax: (03) 9495 0194;
- Mail: PO Box 52, Northcote, VIC 3070;
- In person: to the Australian Open help desk at Broadbeach Bowls Club (this is not available after June 24, 2022).
Once the form has been received, our event staff will review the claim and advise you via email that the claim has been approved. Once confirmed, prize money will be paid to your nominated bank account in the week commencing July 27, 2022.
Prize money will only be distributed by direct bank transfer to the bank account nominated in the form.
- Participants who completed their bank account information AND statement by supplier question on the 2022 AO entry form are not required to fill out a prize money form.
- All prize-money not claimed within twelve (12) months of the final day of competition of this event will be donated to the Bowls Australia Disaster Relief fund.